Thursday, July 14, 2011

Day 39: not hot enough

Today, Ife was leading the class. He has become more comfortable teaching and a little bit too easy with the door. I was positioned right in front of the door today and he opened the door not once but three times. Now, I have nothing against getting some cool air while working out in the hot room.  But the fact is I have come to rely on the heat and love it more than the occasional burst of cold air. And it wasn't even that hot in the room today. So every time Ife opened the door, the cool air not only cooled me off but if I was off the mat, it would also cool the towel off. After he closed the door, I would wait for the hot air to rush in the same way I used to wait  for the cold air before. Overall it was a good class just not hot enough. 

No comments:

Post a Comment