Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Day 35: last day of week 5

Today, I did the 3.00 PM class. Almost did not want to drive all the way over to the hot room. Then I realized, after I finished, it would be the last day of week 5. Tomorrow, I could start week 6. I am glad I went because it was a good class, not too crowded and not too empty. Just right. Also, two of my friends also worked out that day, Erin and S. 
Erin has decided to try and finish her 60-day challenge. Carmen at the front desk worked out a schedule for her and this weekend she did two doubles. I am happy she decided to come back and I hope she gets the benefits of the yoga. 
My other friend S was the one who tried a free class two weeks ago. Her first class was tough but she felt good afterwards and even into the next day. Right now with her schedule she says she can only do the weekend classes but I am hoping she gets the maximum benefit by doing at least three to four classes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment