Sunday, July 10, 2011

Day 34: Overcrowded

I always forget that Sat morning class can get crowded and reach as usual ten minutes before the class is about to start. Today, it was more crowded than usual or at least it seemed like it, probably because of lack of lines on the new carpet. While the first row had no problem positioning themselves in a straight line, it got chaotic from there after. Everybody just grabbed a spot of their choosing with no regards to line spacing. By the time I reached, it was difficult to find a decent space between two people without bumping into the third yogi behind. I found my preferred space, right in front of the instructor's pedestal but I was so wedged between two other yoginis, about three inches apart.  Lesson learnt: reach early on Saturday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment